When your child is not able to eat a well balanced diet it can be extremely frustrating and worrying. As parent or caregiver you are wired to nurture your child and feeding them is a major part of that. Parents often describe to us that they feel like a failure because their child won’t eat.
We run 2 groups to help children that are struggling with fussy eating:
- Food Detectives (6 years and under)
- Food School (6 years and over)
Based on the well researched and respected S.O.S. feeding approach these programs are a very effective way to help your child to:
- learn to have positive experiences with food
- learn mealtime routine and cues to eating
- decrease resistance to touching, tasting and swallowing food
- increase range of food child will try
- increase volume of food eaten
We also offer training for parents and caregivers that provides education, support and strategies to implement for mealtimes at home. Run twice a year the online training covers:
We would love to see mealtimes and eating become a happy, easy experience for your family.