After you have had a Start Up Session with one of our Therapists if an Assessment has been recommended we can organise a time to:
- Observe your child’s current performance, through having them complete a variety of tasks relevant to the difficulties they are experiencing.
- Gather the observations and assessment results needed to develop a detailed therapy plan for your child.
- Analyse the results to determine the underlying causes of the challenges.
If the outcome of the Start Up Session was a decision to go directly into therapy we can organise a discover session to:
- Confirming the specific goals for therapy.
- Gathering the information needed to develop a detailed therapy plan for your child.
When starting therapy we develop a detailed therapy plan for each child. However in some situations it can be useful to have a more detailed report for your own records, to provide to teachers or to assist other health professionals. If you decide you would like a report we offer the flexibility of choose the type of report that suits you best. From just receiving verbal feedback to choosing a full report, we cater for a variety of different reporting options.